Thursday, April 23, 2020

4 cities and 2 Hunt Mysteries Halloween shows in 2009







Comments from Halloween dinner guests 2009:
Dracula Show: “The actors were awesome & very talented. This is a lot of fun!  I would recommend it to everyone!”
“It was funny and very entertaining!”
“The production was fun.” My favorite part was “the interaction of the performers.”
“Show had great performers, great costumes and difficult mystery to solve. We had a great time and would do it again!”
“Show was very entertaining; liked getting involved; could not stop laughing; You can tell the cast enjoy doing this and is not just a job.”
“The cast was very interactive with the guests and very entertaining!”
“The actors were great, the singing, too.”
“I liked that we got to dress up and interact with the cast (i.e. coming to our table and engaging us) was fun.”
“We enjoyed the show and interaction with the characters.”
“Show was interactive; great music; fun to dress up. We had a blast!”
“We really enjoyed the fact it was very interactive and the actors were completely immersed in their characters. The fact they were so into it and very serious about their parts made it so when asked a question such as I did Count Dracula why, being a Vampire, did you choose Italian cuisine for your menu? Does the garlic not bother you?’ The actor didn't miss much of a beat and simply answered "Oh, as long as I do not ingest it, I am fine. It gives me, as you say, the winds.’ It was a great answer.… All the actors were wonderful.
“The actors gave it their all, and the whole experience/play was very good. The singing performances were great!  Much better choreographed and executed than we expected. It was the actors that really brought the place to life.”
“My 15 year old and her girlfriends loved dressing up for the masquerade. They also loved the interaction between the characters and the audience. This was great fun and worth every penny!”
I really liked the whole thing … but if I have to choose the best, it would be how well the actors could improve and interact with the guests. (The thing that I truly like best was the custom fangs that all the vampires had. I am a phlebotomist, and I would love to have fangs as awesome as theirs!! LOL! It was an incredibly entertaining and fun date for my wife and I. I can’t wait for next year!!!
“Talented performers! Nice combination of entertainment and dinner, fun show!”
“We'll definitely be looking to do this again sometime - hopefully with some of our friends.”
“We attended the “Which Witch” show at "The Castle" in Layton and the “Dracula” show at Boccias D'Italia in North Ogden. We enjoyed the food and show at Boccia's the best. The entertainers were engaging from beginning to end.”
 “Which Witch” show: “Show was so much fun, I loved the audience involvement, and it just makes it feel like Halloween!”
“The actors were engaging, friendly, wonderful singers and ridiculously funny!
It was fun, light-hearted – and I loved the audience participation.  My two favorite characters were Peter Pyper Pepper and Glinda.”  Every cast member did a fabulous job staying in character and reacting appropriately to situations.
I loved the interaction with the audience
 “We enjoyed it all!”
“The actors were fun, and funny.”
“Show was entertaining and made you think.”
I really enjoyed the show. I thought it was fun and really entertaining.”

No comments:

Post a Comment